Friday, February 29, 2008

Aging Hippie Douche of the Weekend Pic

From Zombie, by way of Little Green Footballs. I never understood why the far left would sympathize with a group of terrorist thugs like Hezbollah (Reason explains). Perhaps they were upset with Imad Mugniyah being assassinated, or perhaps they ally with whatever interest, no matter how nefarious, in their conquest to lambaste the American capitali$t--zionist regime. I don't understand this irrational thought process. Are they supporters of AIDS, since it kills Americans? I hope that these people are a small faction of a generation on it's way to geezerdom, but I fear these types of people have always been around and will always be around to make a mockery of themselves. I wonder if in the 14th century there were aging drug-addled hipsters wearing berets with signs about the Bubonic Plague destroying imperialist knight crusaders...we can only speculate.

No comments:

Post a Comment