Monday, June 29, 2009

Welcome to internet 2.0


I'm back, people, and the site is better than ever! This new site relaunch may have cost a little more money than I wanted to spend, but it just looks so nice that I had to take advantage of it. I mean, let's face it, Blogger was state of the art when I began the site in 2008, but hosting your site on your own registered domain is some next generation shit.

Initially, I wanted the site to really focus on the animals, because that's what it's all about. But as the site has slowly become more and more relevant in the computer programming community, I knew I had to kick it up a notch. Now that I've revolutionized the blogging cutting edge by promoting myself on Facebook, Twitter, and Kronk (this will be huge in 2010, if you can't see the link, you aren't cool enough to hear about the site yet), I needed a great home site to serve as part blog/part social networking site/part multimedia poetry vanguard. And here it is. Stunning. Modern. Forever FUPenguin.com.

I do have to apologize to people who do not yet have Firefox 6, as the site isn't really maximized with the earlier versions, and you may be missing out on a lot of the special features available on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment