Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Penguins: not so bad??!!

^^They seem nice enough...^^


I learned some things on my vacation that made me think penguins are not everything I've made them out to be in my other posts that I personally wrote and that were definitely not written by someone else that I am now pretending to be. I also ate a lot of different kinds of food on my vacation that humans like me really love, like cow, peanut jelly, and seal. In fact, I found seal to be extremely delicious. People should really eat seal more often. Anyway, did you know these things:
  1. Penguins actually can fly, but they choose not to do so because they don't want humans to think that penguins believe they are better than everyone.
  2. Penguins have the highest percentage of church attendance in the animal kingdom. Unless you don't like that sort of thing, in which case they are agnostic leaning towards secular humanism.
  3. Penguins love NASCAR because it puts them in touch with their working class roots.
  4. There has never been an incidence of any penguin using the term "Bros before hos."
  5. While there are a small percentage of penguins that hog the spotlight, the vast majority are private birds who just want to live their lives and avoid hurting humans.
I mean, this was a real revelation for me, considering that I am a person and I previously did not really care for penguins. I am going to have to really think this over while I drive my car and wear clothes, you know, like a normal guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment