Monday, January 28, 2008

LT Nixon the "Faggot"

It appears not everyone in the wacky world of the blogosphere is a friendly face. Francois Tremblay comments with such highly intellectual discourse on his blog such as:

Said opportunities apparently including killing brown people for plutocratic profit. And I really can’t believe that even a thick-headed soldier doesn’t realize who he’s serving (definitely not the “country” or the population at large.

Well call in Media Matters, because Francois has officially dubbed me a "faggot". This reminds me of enduring taunts while walking down the hall where the football team hung out during my high school days. I'm glad to see that disagreements in the blogosphere are best resolved with childish insults. O' Francois, while my own sexual preferences are strictly enforced by a "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy, I find your language a little silly. My policy is to not delete comments so I have left it for all to read, and I apologize to anyone who takes offense to the potty-mouth tactics of my colleague. I'll be offering sensitivity training at one my CPAC-IRAQ 2008: Get Your War On workshops, which I'm sure you are eager to attend, friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment