Friday, April 17, 2009

Porcupinefish send out mixed messages


Good lord, you smiling asshole. What is going on with the fish lips and big eyes? YOU ARE SO FUCKING CUTE I WANT TO HUG YOU AND NAME YOU GARY. But I know better, Porcupinefish. You may me be smiling and having a great time now in your little undersea neon world, but next thing I know I'll come too close and you'll push me away.

The truth is, Porcupinefish, I don't know if you could ever really get close to anyone. Before you love someone, you have to love yourself, and I'm worried about the time you're putting in. You drift from place to place with no purpose in life, and you couldn't even spend enough effort giving yourself a name, you just picked something with spines and added "fish" to the name. You may get a lot of attention now, but sooner or later everyone is going to grow tired of your shenanigans, and you will realize what a shallow, empty life you lead. I'm not going to be there to pick up the pieces, Porcupinefish. You can go to hell for all I care.

No comments:

Post a Comment