Friday, April 24, 2009

Seahorses make me less interested in real horses


FUCK! Horses were all prance-y and I could ride them and shit. It was totally kick-ass. At one point, I even said "Who needs the ocean when you have horses?" And I lived my life like that meant something. Now, I see a seahorse and that all goes out the window. How did you get the head of a horse? That shit is I-N-S-A-N-E.

Often times, animals with combo names are total crap, like that porcupinefish from last week. (wtf? Still not over it, get a real name, loser.) But this fucker really lives up to his billing, and I'm not going to let him get away with it. Yeah, I see the curved tail, and I know the males have babies (apparently nature's rules don't apply to everyone if you're "special" enough). But that doesn't give him the right to simultaneously look like a horse, some coral, a fluke, and a creamsicle. Pick a style and run with it, Seahorse. Stop freaking me out and let me have the normal horses that eat apples and let flies sit on their eyeballs.

No comments:

Post a Comment