Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I can't believe this is a rabbit


This is an angora rabbit. Do you believe it? When I first saw this I thought, "Hold on, there, Internet. There's no way that's a rabbit. It's so furry and round." But it's totally a rabbit. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS RABBIT?! You are sooooo crazy, Rabbit! Holy shit. Do you even know how much you look just like this cotton ball?

I literally had to look twice before I could tell them apart, but I know the difference is in the eyes. NICE TRY, RABBIT.

UPDATE: There's been a lot of confusion in the comment section as to which of these photos is the cotton ball and which one is the rabbit. Believe me, I know how difficult this can be. The key is to look at the eyes in the first picture, as you can see here. See? Definitely a rabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment