Monday, July 6, 2009

On The Origin of Douchebags


What kind of sleazy joint are they running on the Galapagos Islands? With all the unsolicited come-ons, it seems like it's just one giant orgy down there. This guy seems waaaay overconfident, like he's taking every fourth tourist behind the fucking bushes for some afternoon delight. Personally, I'm not going to be seduced by some dinosaur wanna-be that thinks a laid-back demeanor and a shit-eating grin is going to convince me to sully my honor.

So no, Land Iguana, I don't want to see your condo, even if it is just around the corner. I think it's a good idea for you to just go back under whatever rock you crawled out from, most likely the one right in front of you that you probably actually crawled out from under.

No comments:

Post a Comment