Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"Mangalitsa" is a pretty fancy name for a curly-haired jack-off


Hey asshole, the only thing curly on you should be your tail. GET BACK IN LINE, PIG. I didn't even realize pigs had hair until I saw your ratty ass. Do all pigs have long hair and they just shave every day? What if pre-weight-loss Seth Rogen over here convinces all of the rest of them to grow it out and start styling it in new hip ways? THIS COULD BE A PIG-RELATED DISASTER ON A SCALE NOT SEEN SINCE I READ CHARLOTTE'S WEB.

I'm here to tell you that I'm not scared of you, Mangalitsa Pig. I see you brought your little buddy along with you to intimidate me, but I don't even care. I could take both of you. Let's go, right here on the internet! **Mangalitsa**, shit. I bet you don't even roll around in the mud 'cause it's beneath you. You know what, forget it, you'd probably just make some witty observation and trot off.

No comments:

Post a Comment