Friday, July 3, 2009

Jaguarundis think they can just waltz into your heart


Okay, so this is pretty cute, but then you place this article on the net like you can just all of the sudden get special treatment just because you kind of look like an otter when you put your head up. Entitled jerk is all "Hey, I'm cute, send me money!" Frankly, Jaguarundi, I expect more from lesser-known cats.

I can occasionally look like an otter, you know, yet I'm not asking for handouts. I don't care how endangered you are, THERE'S ONLY ONE OF ME. Yet I go on with my life, just trying to work hard and get ahead. Maybe if you did something notable like starring in a Dreamworks animated movie or if a gay one of you adopted a baby jaguarundi you would get a little more attention. But you can't just sit back and wait for it to come to you just because I'm looking into how easy it is to domesticate you, Jaguarundi. So get an agent, start knocking on doors, and do this thing the old fashioned way. No shortcuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment