Sunday, September 11, 2011

WHY THE ANGELS HONORED JETER RIGHT

I wrote a piece titled WHY IT'S BIZARRO WORLD last month because word on the street was Jeter was to be honored by the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim this weekend. Well, it happened. The Captain received a painting, commemorating Jeter's 3000th hit accomplishment. Not only does it speaks volumes, it's just damn nice. The Angels have their own heroes in baseball... Rod Carew, Reggie Jackson, Nolan Ryan. But they took a moment to honor someone else, a New York Yankee, for a huge accomplishment and baseball. So, as much as I don't want to tip my hat to Mike Scioscia, Torii Hunter and the rally monkey, I must do so. Bravo Gentlemen... Bravo. The Angels organization did it right. Good Job. Now... enough nice stuff, can we now go out there and beat these S.O.B.s today? Please?

Please comment and let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter
@BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment