Wednesday, August 24, 2011

BURNETT AND GIRARDI EXCHANGE TEXTS

Burnett: How nuts is the ny media right now??

Girardi: Yeah

Burnett: They think we hate each other

Girardi: Lol, ridiculous

Burnett: they’ve been killing me for 3 years

Girardi: forget it.u need to work with more than Roth

Burnett: who else?

Girardi: you need Miyagi and Mickey from Rocky too lol

Burnett: dick lol

Girardi: excuse me?

Burnett: sorry… mr. dick haha

Girardi: haha, you have a tough road ahead

Burnett: I can’t get my head right

Girardi: you're a head case

Burnett: What??

Girardi: we’re doing what we can, ultimately tho u need to do it yourself

Burnett: I can’t get my head right, I feel off.

Girardi: ur a disaster :O

Burnett: what the hell?

Girardi: seriously don’t worry about last game, just worth with Roth and we’ll fix you

Burnett: fix me? I never win in August

Girardi: u suck in august

Burnett: thx for the support ass :)

Girardi: seriously, truth hurts but u need to focus. that’s your first problem, living in the past

Burnett: damn… I need to break this

Girardi: maybe we’ll go to the arcade as a group again

Burnett: that was good stuff haha

Girardi: take your mind off things

Burnett: paintball again… I’ll beam your ass, we’re fighting remember? Haha

Girardi: oh yea… got to make the media believe it.

Burnett: hilarious. Hey

Girardi: what

Burnett: thanks for believing in me

Girardi: I do, but you need to believe in yourself bro.

Burnett: thanks

(NOTE: THESE ARE FAKE TEXT EXCHANGES. THIS IS ME USING HUMOR AND MAKING A GUESS OF HOW THE PEOPLE INVOLVED WOULD SPEAK TO EACH OTHER VIA TEXT. THERE IS NOTHING REAL ABOUT THIS. IT IS DONE STRICTLY FOR LAUGHS. ENJOY)

Please comment and let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment