Monday, March 14, 2011

HUGHES AND BURNETT EXCHANGE TEXTS


Phil: U see the banuelos kid??

AJ: dudes got skills

Phil: I used to be golden boy ;)

AJ
: lol. They move on fast here

Phil:
true. Fans hated u haha

AJ: don't remind me. Maybe manny takes my spot this year lol

Phil
: kids good. Ur fine though

AJ
: straighened it out. No thinking

Phil
: shouldn't be hard for u haha

AJ: u guys suck. 18 this year watch

Phil:
been there bro lol

AJ: between u and cc, I feel like steve trout

Phil: who?

AJ
: pitched 4 yanks in 80s. Google bro lol

Phil: dude this year will be great

AJ
: who's gonna follow me??

Phil
: I say Garcia and little bro nova

AJ: nova 4, garcia 5

Phil:
colons not awful either

AJ: I caught him eating a twinkie in his locker

Phil:
shut up?????

AJ
: chomping

Phil:
bro serious??

AJ: lol messing around rookie

Phil: ur a dick

AJ
: hilarious lol

Phil:
can't wait for opening day

AJ: true that

Phil: 28 bro

AJ:
damn straight


(NOTE: THESE ARE FAKE TEXT EXCHANGES. THIS IS ME USING HUMOR AND MAKING A GUESS OF HOW THE PEOPLE INVOLVED WOULD SPEAK TO EACH OTHER VIA TEXT. THERE IS NOTHING REAL ABOUT THIS. IT IS DONE STRICTLY FOR LAUGHS. ENJOY)

Please comment and let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter
@BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment