Thursday, May 19, 2011

WHY CHAVEZ WILL BE BACK (SOONER)

Originally, when Eric Chavez busted a toe and was taken out of the Yankees, Tigers game and put on the DL a few weeks back, it was the end of Chavez and the Yankees marriage for quite a bit. This guy has a huge list of injuries in his history and it was clear to me then, that he’d be out for longer than expected. After all, how much hurt can the human body take.

Well, not so fast. Chavez was asked about it and said “We’re hoping for just a few weeks…When I went and saw the doctor, it was about as good a diagnosis as I could get.” This coming from ESPN New York.

That's the best news I’ve heard all week considering I love this guy and want him back A.S.A.M.F.P. (As soon as mother f***ing possible). Right now, he’s batting .303 with six RBI’s. He’s been productive off the bench and like I’ve said, if the guy could just stay healthy, it would prove to be a terrific move on the part of Cashman.

Please comment and let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment